Referring to my previous posts about vegetables I would like to suggest you making another vegetable craft – a tomato. Tomatoes are very popular in many countries of the world. They are very healthy and help to protect people from serious diseases being a powerful source of antioxidants and vitamins. You can use this craft introducing vegetables to little English learners or investigating the topic of wholesome food.
This craft goes with my Garden song:
While making this craft your child will learn about:
• red color
• country life in autumn
• healthy food
You’ll also help your kid develop:
• fine motor skills
• sense of space
• hand-eye coordination
• emotional intelligence
For this craft you’ll need the following:
• construction paper;
• glue or a glue stick;
• wiggle eyes (if you wish).
• Print the templates of the tomato paper craft.
• Cut out all the parts. Help your children to cut out the details if they can’t do this by themselves.
• Stick the tomato onto the green piece of paper, and then stick hands and legs.
• Stick the tomato face. You can cut out a mouth, a nose and two eyes from the template or draw your own ones on the tomato. Or you can use wiggle eyes if you like to make your tomato happy and cheerful.
|Tomato Paper Craft Template|
I belive youк kids will enjoy making this wonderful tomato all year round.
This tomato paper craft is related to my Garden Song.